April 8, 9, 10, 2016
HEO Minor and the participating host organizations of Greater Petawawa Minor Hockey, the Casselman-Embrun Ice Dogs and Smith Falls Minor Hockey were pleased to welcome Competitive Rep B teams at the Atom, PeeWee and Bantam Levels from across the region to this Season’s 2015 – 2016 Rep B Branch Championships.
Teams from the Ottawa Rep B Minor Hockey League, the District of Upper St. Lawrence and the Upper Ottawa Valley District were selected based on their season and playoff successes to represent their Leagues and Districts.
Atom played at the Silver Dart Arena Garrison Petawawa.
The division was won by the Leitrim Hawks
PeeWee played at the Finch Community Arena.
The division was won by the Ice Dogs
Their record is below.
2015-16 Casselman-Embrun Major Peewee Ice Dogs – Season Highlights:
- Ottawa B Minor Hockey League (OBMHL) 2015-2016 League Champions;
- Ottawa B Minor Hockey League (OBMHL) 2015-2016 Playoffs Champions;
- HEO-Minor 2016 Peewee Branch Champions;
- OBMHL 2015-2016 Regular Season Record – 24-2-4 (118GF / 47GA);
- OBMHL 2015-2016 Playoff Record – 7-2-4 (38GF / 20GA);
- HEO-Minor 2016 Peewee Branch Championship record 5-0 (18GF / 4GA);
- #1 out of over 250+ teams for Ontario Peewee 03 B/C/D/AE/MD
Bantam played at the Smith Falls Memorial Community Centre.
The Division was won by the Ottawa West Golden Knights
Their season record is below.
Season summary for the Ottawa West Golden Knights' Major Bantam Ottawa B Minor Hockey League (OBMHL) 2015-2016
- OBMHL 2015-2016 Rep B League 1st place finish with a regular Season Record of 27-2-1 (162GF /59GA)
- OBMHL 2015-2016 Rep B Playoffs Champions with a 9-3-0 (47GF / 30GA) record
- HEO Minor 2016 Rep B Branch Champions with a 4-1-0 (24GF / 8GA) record
- #1 out of over 150+ teams for Ontario 01 Bantam (myHockey.com) with an overallrecord of 53-10-3
- Head Coach Bruce Taylor won his 500th minor league game this season with the organization!
- AA Tournament trips to Pittsburgh, PA (1-2-1) and Rochester, NY (3-1-1) 2nd Place
- Local Rep B Tournament play 14-2-0 was good for 1 x Gold and 2 x Silver